Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Epilogue ~ Dreams and Hopes


Epilogue:

    Dreams and Hopes

Zaydie:

Two years is a lot of time...
That's how much time has passed... since that final battle... that battle where so many fates were fought, freedom was bought. By a high price. To high of a price.
I just hope... we won't have to go through something like that again.

Now all four of us live in Nibraca. The little town on the ocean. Kylun and I have our own house that we share with our two kids.
Lynn, and Havrin.

Lynn is two. She looks more like me then she does her father, her hair is brown, and her eyes are green. Like mine use to be, it's Havrin that looks like Kylun. Same blond hair, same blue eyes. Haha. he'll be a real charmer once he grows up. But... I suspect... every mother says that about her child... doesn't she?

I'm sitting on the roof of my house as I write this final entry. I'm watching Lynn and Havrin play with their little one year old cousin Jey.
Haha. yes. Quorra and Savrin did get married. Finally. Haha. it took them a little while to figure out their feelings and all, but now they have an adorable little boy.
They only live across the little river that separates the two sides of Nibraca. So it's nice for the kids to have someone close to their age.
We never forget people.
Quorra still has Havrin's light shard and occasionally you can catch her looking at it.
But it's like how I'll never forget how many people I killed, or how many people died because of me.
I pray about them each night before I go to bed. I know the Creator has already forgiven me. But I still do it anyway.

Life is a...funny thing...Together, the four of us have seen lives die...but also...we've seen lives being.
Seeing the new life begin,...I think is worth going through the pain of the one that has ended...
Because with every life that begins...a hope is born...and with every hope comes a dream...and that dream is spread unto millions of people...giving them a reason to keep on living...and who knows?...maybe that dream...will one day become a reality.

Good-bye....Dear friends....May the Creator bless you, and keep you. And remember!
Never loose hope.


2 comments:

  1. Awww... It can't be over.:(

    Are you going to write any other books?
    Please do!


    T.I.V

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yes it's over. :) But I think it was time it was over. haha.
    I am planning on writing more books. I'll be sure to post the link when I get around to making the blog

    I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete